Below I list 10 of the most classic films recommended to watch before you’re 20. These are amongst lots of my favourites. There are so many to choose from it was a hard list to compile. All of these below are packed with fun and high school amusement too.
- Bring it on (2000) (12) Kirsten Dunst & Gabrielle Union
Cheerleaders and lots of routines. A great story line, and a happy ending. I have watched this a lot of times.
2. What a girl wants (2003) (PG) Amanda Bynes
Teenage girl wanting some adventure. Based in London she is searching for something that has been missing from her life.
3. She's all that (1999) Freddie Prince Jnr & rachael Leigh Cook
All based around high school. A bet is placed but the popular boy in school falls in love instead.
4. 10 things I hate about you (1999) (12) Heath Ledger & Julia Stiles
Romantic comedy. Some great scenes that are renown from this movie. Great reviews and is truly one to watch.
5. Mean girls (2004) (12) Lindsay Lohan & Rachel McAdams
Becoming one of the In-crowd girl members is all it takes. But things aren't as simple as that. A happy ending though. And the viewers are left with some wise thoughts.
6. Get over it (2001) (12a) Kirsten Dunst & Mila Kunis
All about winning back his ex girlfriend's heart. But there is a lovely twist. Comedy.
7. Clueless (1995) (12) Alicia Silverstone & Stacey Dash
A Classic. Best buds exploring adventures. I have watched this many times. Finding love in the most unexpected of places.
8. 13 going on 30 (2004) (12a) Jennifer Garner & Mark Gruffalo
On her 13th birthday, she makes a wish that gives her a glance into her 30s. One of my favourite films!
9. A cinderella story (2004) (PG) Hilary Duff & Jennifer Coolidge
Modern take on the fairy tale itself. Comedy. A happy ending after trialing times.
10. Legally blonde (2001) (12) Reece Witherspoon
A fashion obsessed lady who decides to study at Harvard Law, just to win back her man's heart. Quirky and adult humour.
What is your go-to chick flick?
I can't remember much before I was 20yrs old...lol! But love your suggestions! Keep em coming! Xxx
Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed reading. Just some of my personal favourites here.